Re: Hughes Engines

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Sep 27 1999 - 18:16:17 EDT

I am running a Hughes Engines cam in my RT. It is wonderful. I have yet to
take it to the track. Dave Hughes really knows his stuff. I also had a set
of his stage 1 heads on a previous Dakota. That thing screamed. I am
running a Vortech at 9 lbs of boost and an M1 manifold with 24# injectors a
custom computer crane roller rockers and am waiting to install my 4 bbl TB.
Hoping for some times in the low 13's.

Dan