Re: New Jersey Show (Erika)

From: Bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Mon Sep 27 1999 - 18:12:59 EDT

Erika Ipes wrote:

> Any one from the DML going to the show this weekend. I'm going up, but not
> showing my truck. Showing a friend of mine big bad dodge though. Would love
> to meet some of ya if your going.
>
> Erika
> http://members.xoom.com/MsBavior/dakota

Erika,
Is this the show in Sussex???? If so, I'm thinking of showing my truck there.
Where's the show your talking about?
Are you from NJ?
Regards
Bob
Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Sport Masters
Burgandy Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, F+B TB, Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850,
Infinity Kappa's, MTX 275x, MTX Thunderform and a MTX 2130
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995