RE: Re: RE: Failed Emissions (a little long)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Sep 27 1999 - 18:15:41 EDT

LOL

Not here either...that's one of the reasons I moved out of California in the
first place. (And I used to be a "Smog Nazi" tester.)

- Bernd

(9) Drive by your local Emission Approval Station. Remove foot from
    Accelerater pedal. Get out and approach nearest EAS member.

(10) Have him bend over and insert large boot to a depth of 24 inches.

WHAT BS!! (Thanks Bernd, I know some DML'ers need this info) BUT
SHEESH!!....
NOT HERE, NOT YET, THANK GOD!!

GS -

Is there a Gore in our Country's future?...YIKES!!