Jet or Hypertech

From: Mike Gibbons (gibbons@fn.net)
Date: Mon Sep 27 1999 - 18:57:20 EDT

I recently placed an order with RV Performance. They seem pretty
knowledgeable and were ready to deal to beat anyone else's prices. I've
already received and installed my K&N Gen II, I just got the Gibson
cat-back today (try to install tomorrow), but have noticed on the packing
list they are sending me a Jet Stage II chip instead of the Hypertech PTM
that I decided on. I think it was an honest mistake as the salesman and I
discussed both before I decided. I haven't received it yet, should probably
arrive tomorrow. Now my question. Should I return it and get the Hypertech
I originally wanted or go ahead and keep it? Does anyone have an opinion on
the two?

All thoughts are appreciated.