RE: MSD questions.....

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Sep 27 1999 - 23:16:18 EDT

I built one myself using two extra 2-Wire Weather Proof connectors. If
either the MSD or MSD Coil go out, I simply disconnect the MSD connector
from the factory harness and reconnect it to the OEM coil (and move the Coil
wire over).

It's really easy to build and the connectors can be found at Radio Shack (or
any Auto Parts Store).

- Bernd