Re: Power potential of 360?

From: DEREK BROOKS (DEREK00@prodigy.net)
Date: Mon Sep 27 1999 - 23:21:02 EDT

this is not streetabul but if you look in the december 99 issue of mopar
action they have a story on a 1700 hp smallblock chrysler 340 punched to
400ci raceblock ( prototype) and w-8 heads also their is a modifid race
car ( dirt car)around here that usualy runs farily good wins on occasion
runs iron block and heads non magnum he clames over 500 + hp it is a 360 ci
give or take a little and it seemes to be resonably reliabul.