Re: eRam

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Sep 28 1999 - 14:33:20 EDT

Jay,

I personally felt an improvement with the first one but it's nothing close
to the difference with the duals. A few things to check:

(1) Does the eRam ONLY come on at WOT?
(2) Can you hear it when the engine is off and you step on the throttle?
(3) Did you stuff the eRam too far into the Air Filter or the Intake Tube?
(4) Did you blow the fuse for the eRam (I did a few times.)?

- Bernd