new fog lights and lights

From: Eric Giblock (egiblock@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 28 1999 - 23:03:22 EDT

hey,

i saw some sweet fog lights that looked like factory fog lights on a dakota
truck today.. it was a newer one 97-99.. the lights looked light they were
those hyperwhite (blue tinted when you look at them) lights.. can anyone
tell me where i can get these lights from ???? they were pretty kewl
looking and will look good and bright, espically when i get my clear corners
on. after my truck gets out of the shop..

can someone also tell me what the number is for the lights for the front
(i.e. clear corners w/o lights) i need the numbers for the lights... also,
where can i get the hyperwhite lights for the fronts....

thanks for the time and help.....

please email me a response to dakotadogg@aol.com

thanks..

------