Re: Re: Dynomax(Super Turbo) Info

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Tue Sep 28 1999 - 15:36:54 EDT

Kyle,
Sound is a very subjective thing, compared to 3" open pipes any
muffler will sound wimpy. I loved the sound of the Super turbo on my
ranger 4.0. I've got Gibson on the dak tho. All turbo mufflers are
designed to work the same way; quiet rumble at idle and cruise and
louder under acceleration. Now to really mess up your selection-have
you considered the Hooker Super Competition Turbos? They are often
placed in the top performance-wise.
Dr. Pat