Re: Re: Dynomax(Super Turbo) Info

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 28 1999 - 18:42:30 EDT

In a message dated 9/28/99 4:35:24 PM Central Daylight Time,
nosdakota@email.msn.com writes:

<< I don't have one on my dakota but on my other mopar and it ran the same
e.t.
 with open 3" pipe as it did with the super turbo. I don't like the sound
 though. It's not loud or exceptionally quiet but it sounds whimpy. >>

Ok well thanks, now I have to start researching a new muffler!!!!!!! Noway a
wimpy muffler is going on my Dak4x4!!!!!! Previously, I have narrowed my
choices down a 3Chambered Flowmaster, a Gibson, Super Turbo, or a
Rhino.....now what!!!!!! One less muffler to consider I guess!! Thanks for
the input though :)
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6