So what are our choices now for headers???

From: SuperNagz@AOL.COM
Date: Wed Sep 29 1999 - 12:21:28 EDT

Ok, from what I understand, we can no longer get the Mopar Leach headers from
the DML group buy.

However, I'm guessing we can still by them, correct? The downside I'm
guessing, is that we will have to pay a much higher price than what we could
have with the group buy.
What are these prices without the group buy?.. and I'm just curious what they
were through the DML?

Also, what other manufacturers make headers that will fit a '99 360? I know
of Hooker's long tube super comp's (which require some, more than minor
fabrication), and now Borla's
Does anybody know the prices on the above two?.. And.. is there any other
makers I'm leaving out?