RE: So what are our choices now for headers???

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Wed Sep 29 1999 - 23:09:29 EDT

You can still purchase the Mopar headers from any Dodge dealership, but I
would shop around for the best price. Koller Dodge www.kollerdodge.com is
known for discounting Mopar Performance products as is West Oaks Dodge
www.westoaks.com West Oaks web site has V8 headers listed at $475.88. Retail
is somewhere in the $600.00 range. The DML price was $430.00 plus shipping.

John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto mopar headers, F&B TB, DDBC

<snip>
Ok, from what I understand, we can no longer get the Mopar Leach headers
from the DML group buy. However, I'm guessing we can still by them, correct?
The downside I'm guessing, is that we will have to pay a much higher price
than what we could have with the group buy. What are these prices without
the group buy?.. and I'm just curious what they were through the DML?
<unsnip>