Re: DML:Dynomax(S.Turbo)....& Rhino

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Sep 29 1999 - 07:43:09 EDT

I finally went with the flowmaster 2 chamber and they are a bit annoying if
you're in the mood for a quiet drive. But they flow their ass off no
questioning that. I don't know how much quieter the 3 chamber is but it
seems to be the perfect balance of what you are looking for. Mean sound and
good drivability. one way or the other I'm glad to hear you decided against
the super turbo. I'm not impressed with mine.
Later
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1