Re: Id like to introduce my self...

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed Sep 29 1999 - 16:50:58 EDT

I was at the barber's yesterday ( I'm too old for a "Stylist") and there
was a November 1999 copy of Popular Hot Rodding there. In it was an
article about how they made a 700+ HP/ 500+ ft/lb Torque AMC Javelin
without squeeze. They said they were going to take it farther along in
later articles. The Javelin in the picture had a Mopar sticker on it!
Pretty decent.
Richard in San Antonio