Re: Re: Powertrax locking diff

From: Tubbaguts@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 29 1999 - 16:29:57 EDT

I didn't catch the first part of this thread but, I just had a Sure-Grip
installed in my '98 Dak's 81/4 differential for $400 at Southwest 4x4 here in
Columbus, OH. This unit kicks. I picked my Dak up, stopped down the road a
piece and mashed the gas pedal. What usually results in a single tire
redline, was transformed into a a mild tire screech, a little wheel hop and
my head glued to the headrest as I experienced the true power of the 'Magnum
V-8'. Anyway, instead of waiting for some rip-off of a 'Dana' unit why not
find an off-road specialty shop to hook you up in no time flat, with the
original bullet proof rear-end.

Tubbaguts@aol.com