RE: Re: So what are our choices now for headers???

From: John Mautz (jmautz@home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 29 1999 - 20:44:59 EDT

Mesa Headers is also a good choice for 97+ Daks. The cost is a little much
but it includes the y-pipe and a full lifetime no questions warranty!! If
you just have to have the ceramic coating, you can have them JetHot coated
on the outside only and keep the warranty in tack. However, with a warranty
as good is this one, why spend the money!!

John.