Re: Spank? Well sort of..but funny

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 29 1999 - 21:08:49 EDT

In a message dated 9/29/99 8:31:27 AM Pacific Daylight Time, jbe@micron.net
writes:

<< So I figure I'll mess with the Chevy boy and really see
 if there
 is a Cop. Light turns green, I accelerate just hard enough to make him
 think
 we are racing. Chevy boy takes off roaring up in speed fast, by now the

 radar detector is screaming, so I settle down to a nice 55mph, while
 Chevy
 boy is cruising up past 70 or so. Well by now Chevy boy must have
 figured
 he spanked me pretty good, but then on come the red and blue lights...
 whew whew goes the siren and chevy boy is toast. Dak lives another day
 to spank more Chevs. Laughed my A** off all the way home. good night.

 ja

Aww man, thats not cool, hope it never happens to you. Hell, I dragged a
state trooper and didnt know he was one. That was bad enough, but you set
him up. UNCOOL. I know I would be hunting you down if that were me in the
chubby. Watch your back.