Re: Brake Pads

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 29 1999 - 21:15:06 EDT

In a message dated 9/29/99 10:55:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
coertell@earthlink.net writes:

<<
 I called Autozone and they don't have Performance Friction for my truck.
 The Performance Friction web site says that the only thing available for my
 truck is brake fluid. They do show a race application in the new products
 section for a 99-2000 Dakota. Would this pad fit or did they change
 something? Price was $70.59.

Wow thats too much. There is alot of hype in brake pad advretising. Trust
me, go with a set of Bendix titanumetallic pads. You shouldnt pay more than
30-40 bucks. Plus they offer a one time free replacement, when you wear them
down to nothing though.
I'll get you a part number if ya want.
Boog