Re: Re: Power potential of 360?

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 29 1999 - 21:35:27 EDT

In a message dated 9/29/99 6:19:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
GSWillhite@ualr.edu writes:

<< YIKES!!....Well, there goes the neighborhood. Jon has been around
 Bill too long. ;) Well Eric (Ram-Air Kurtz) do we need to sell our
 soul and buy an auto? >>

Not the case Sir, Jon has just finally reached the plateau of reality and
after darn near destroying his engine decided to take the proper route to
gaining significant performance reliably :-) Sooooooo did you buy that line
of BS ? I thought Jon was a bigger die hard than that and think it may be a
trick :-) Hey hang in there Eric, if I can't get this thing into the 13's on
the motr then I can always hope to whoop ya on a missed shift :-)

Bill