Re: RE Spank? Well sort of..but funny

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 29 1999 - 21:35:22 EDT

In a message dated 9/29/99 3:42:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jelledge@micron.com writes:

<< Gee, sorry to all of you out there that took
 offense to the story. Guess you all are the
 sensitive types out there. My feeling is if
 someone wants to race and doesn't have a detector
 especially at night oh well. Another Dodge owner
 fine I'll help out, but Chevy owner...so.

 Aside from the fact that it was so dark out that
 I couldn't do anything anyway.

 Won't bother posting anymore since ya'll
 don't have a sense of humor.

Dude, its not that we, or at least I dont have a sense of humor, I would have
loved to see you spank him. Its just that you egged him on to 55mph. You
should have let him go then flashed your lights at him. I would have done
that.
Hell I was on this slammed chubbys ass tonight coming up a bumpy road, I
loved seeing sparks fly from under his truck when he hit a bump, but I backed
off anyway. As soon as we came out to the main road, he turned and floored
it, I was right there on his ass, no remorse on the smooth road.
Hey I just know how it feels to be busted for draggin, fortunately I got it
dropped.
Boog