RE: RE: RE: RE: Spank? Well sort of..but funny (jammers)

From: Mike Gibbons (gibbons@fn.net)
Date: Thu Sep 30 1999 - 07:31:22 EDT

Well, there you have it then. These only ones I've ever seen are sold as
'kits' or 'plans'. I would still need to see proof that they work in the
form of a controlled test. Until then, I'll remain skeptical. By the way.
If if is indeed a detector/jammer. The detector portion requires an FCC
statement because they can leak RF. Hence, the result is the VG2 detector
detector. I don't debate that the detector portion of your device works, I
simply question the jammer portion.

I also enjoy the exchange of ideas with people who have views other than my
own. (My ex just said I like to argue, what the hell did she know anyway!)

Mike G.