RE: Re: RE: Re: new fog lights and lights

From: Eng, Kenneth (Kenneth.Eng@dowjones.com)
Date: Thu Sep 30 1999 - 09:04:32 EDT

John,

...I installed mine with the factory tape that comes with them. I couldn't
get
in at a good angle to drill. I held the tape in place with two 3" C clamps
I bought at sears...

Are these lights to be held in place with just an adhesive tape and not any
mechanical fasteners? I assume you added the C-clamps for additional
security. Is this how the OEM lights are fastened? If its no problem
please send me the diagrams.

Thanks,
Ken