Re: DML : Gibson Dual Exit

From: mike johnson (mikeye5@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 30 1999 - 08:04:41 EDT

Hey, I am a couple of days late reading this, but if nobody has told you
yet, #6505 and 66505 are the part numbers, but if you have the 31x10.50's,
you will have to change you spare to a smaller tire. I didn't know this and
spent a most of a day trying to get the exhaust to fit. It won't! Just my
$.02. Sorry if somebody else beat me to this.

Mike J