RE: Re: Powertrax locking diff

From: McKinney, John R. MHX (McKinJr@hpd.abbott.com)
Date: Thu Sep 30 1999 - 10:46:12 EDT

The Power Trax (Lock Right) is a locking differential, not a limited slip or
"posi" unit like the Sure Grip unit you had installed. The locker
mechanically "locks", allowing no slippage at all (more desireable
off-road), where the Sure Grip unit will allow slippage in some cases (I.E.
one tire off the ground).

John McKinney