RE: DC "buyback offer for R/T owners

From: Densteadt, James (james.densteadt@eds.com)
Date: Thu Sep 30 1999 - 10:49:02 EDT

Could every one in Michigan with R/T's please e-mail me. I've been
e-mailing channel 2 and channel 4 news about every 2 weeks for about 2
months and have not gotten any word back yet. If we all start e-mailing the
problem in maybe it'll get some attention. Being put on the news would help
out a lot and maybe get DC to start crossing their t's and dotting their
i's!!!! Thanks!