RE: My truck's got "E" issues (long)

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Thu Sep 30 1999 - 11:46:48 EDT

Jason,
Sorry to hear about all the problems you have had. On your current one
though, try swapping out the battery. This may sound silly, but a battery
can go anytime; I mean ANYTIME! Sounds like it may have taken an internal
short. I would have the dealer check the entire electrical system. Having
gone through two other batteries makes me think something is fishy in
"electron land". You may possibly have a circuit not opening up that is
supposed to, or maybe a dialectric breakdown somewhere. Good-luck.
Rich - Ashburn, VA