Re: Ram Charger pictures

From: Ryan & Joellen LeBlanc (rleblanc1@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Sep 30 1999 - 19:08:17 EDT

I saw one of these here in Southern California. My brother in law and I
drove by it in a mall parking lot. I am sure the guy driving it saw us both
do a double take and stop in the lane to look at him. He just kept going.
Looked pretty nice.

Ryan LeBlanc
99, Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, SLT, Forest Green
97, CC, 5.2L, 5 spd, 4x2, SLT+