Re: new member

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 30 1999 - 21:28:38 EDT

In a message dated 9/30/99 3:36:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dakota_24@email.msn.com writes:

<< Hello all !!
 thought I would introduce myself ,my name is Chris and I live in upstate N.Y.
 about 30 mi. S.E. of Rochester. >>

Chris has the Viper Dak that Jon and I have mentioned before. He is a regular
runner on the Wed nights at NYIRP where Jon and I frequent. It is a real nice
looking truck and runs exceptionally well for what he has done to it. I think
if I remember right the last time I ran him he ran a 14.2 @ 95ish. I will
tell ya one thing he has getting out of the hole down real good with those
BFG DR's I can't even red light and beat em there :-) I've caught him a time
or two but the truck definately runs good and Chris is pretty darn good at
hitting the gears. He also is very clever at projects that work well and are
very cost effective. I'm sure that many of you can benefit from Chris's
contributions on here.

Welcome aboard Chris.

Bill