new member

From: dakota_24@email.msn.com
Date: Thu Sep 30 1999 - 15:33:05 EDT

Hello all !!
thought I would introduce myself ,my name is Chris and I live in upstate N.Y.
about 30 mi. S.E. of Rochester.
Now down to the nitty gritty bout my dak it's a 95 reg cab short box
blue with white deck stripes, 3/4 drop ,JBA shories custom cat back dual 2.5
straight out the back ,pef puter ,5 speed ,3.90 gears ,stock wheels
painted white fer the street ,pair of hand made 10"wheels with BFG drag
radials 275/50/15 fer the track, a texas tail to bring up the rear , and
alot of other odds and ends.
WHEW!
other vehicles at this time (I know I know) 88 f/s chevy step side,88
S10 sb reg cab,91 cavalier (winter beater), 84 Gpz 750 bored to an 814
yellow
sorry fer being long winded but figured get it done early
Chris