Re: Did my dealer slow me down?

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Oct 01 1999 - 06:13:41 EDT

It sounds like it's possible that they flashed your comp I would ask them.
My buddy works at a dealer and they flash them all the time thinking they
are doing the customer a service and usually they are. the other possibility
is that you broke something else like wore your cam down when the lifters
had nowhere to go because the valves wouldn't get out of the way(simplified
version) Got a dial gauge? time to pull the valve covers. but first I would
run down the comp possibility it's less work.
later
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1