Re: Re: was Dynomax, now FLOW!

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 01 1999 - 16:42:59 EDT

In a message dated 9/30/99 11:29:47 PM Central Daylight Time, bernd@texas.net
writes:

<< That's easy. I have the same PDF file and just had to take some
 measurements: Measure the existing pipe size and pick the model you want.
 Or...If you're going to change the pipe(s), choose the model according to
 the size pipe you want. They're universal fit so if you choose a 2.5" pipe
 and want a dual exit, grab the 2.5" In and Dual 2" (or 2.5") Out model. >>

OK Bernd,
Like I said, the Flowmaster 50 Series(3 cham) with the "Delta Flow"
technology IS NOT available for my needs, so I am getting just a regular
Flowmaster 50 Series(3 cham). I need a 2.5"" Center Inlet/2.5" Offset Outlet.
From looking at the Flowmaster PDF files, they do not maked my specs in the
Delta Flow 50 Series.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6