Re: DML:Mopar in Nascar

From: DEREK BROOKS (DEREK00@prodigy.net)
Date: Fri Oct 01 1999 - 22:30:09 EDT

from what i herd the chrystler was just a rumor but a real posobility unlike
the rumors that have been around for the last 20 years about their return to
winston cup just look at the development and money that has been put into
the truck series however in my opinion i dont think the intreped will be
used if they make the charger and its avalabul by then since chrystler
always said it wouldnt run untill it had a v8 rear wheel drive car on the
street but you never know i hope they decide to run soon