Re: DML:Mopar in Nascar

From: Eric Kurtz (Erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Sat Oct 02 1999 - 07:44:34 EDT

Derek,
  As Im sure you know, Ford uses the Taurus, so the Intrepid is a
viable apponent in that respect. V8 rear wheel drive huh. From
Chrysler? What makes you think that will happen? =0) The showcar
Charger is under question now. That may not be a reality any time soon,
but don't loose hope. V8 rear wheel drive huh!? Now if they would only
bring back the Hemi!
Eric =0)