Mopar Manual Trans Fluid: THE TRUTH REVEALED

From: topbanana@98rockmail.com
Date: Sat Oct 02 1999 - 08:28:42 EDT

One last final comment about this. I called Mobil. They DO NOT make ANY
fluid that is comparable to the Synchromesh. I talked to her about the effects
ofa GL4 fluid on the yellow metals in the trans, but officially, she could
not recommend that I use it. Unofficially she really didn't have any ideas
on whether it would really damage the trans over the long haul and
how long the "long haul" was really defined as. So to wrap this up,
she said play it safe and just use the Synchromesh. I guess I'll be
making a run to Bel Air Dodge today and get the purchase over with.

Bill Maurits
98 CC 5.2L 5spd 3.55sg

Click here for no apparent reason.
http://www.98online.com