Re: TICKING!!!!!!!!!!!......help

From: Ron Lane (red98rtrc@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 02 1999 - 08:24:09 EDT

My R/T does the same ,there are a lot of guys on the
R/T list with the same problem.The noise that we are
getting is from the inside the cat.One guy cut a small
hole in his cat and got out a small piece of metal out
that had fallen away from the baffles.mine seems to go
away as the truck warms up....this might be what you
are hearing.
Ron Lane

=====