RE: Frank (of B&F) can you help me any

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Sat Oct 02 1999 - 21:42:53 EDT

Todd,

I can help because I did deliver a bunch to Bruce this AM. I will forward
your E-mail to him. We sort of lost track with who was supposed to get what,
but for the first time, we are ahead of the game. Now it is just a matter of
getting the last few from the list shipped. Bruce was in the process of
switching jobs and also switching ISP's. Your posts to him probably got
lost. His new e-mail address is BLBridges@home.com. Thanks for your
patience, I know it has been WAY to long, but a lot of testing went into
these and I promise you, you will be happy. You will also see quite a few
posts from us now that we have surfaced from these. I will personally make
sure he gets in touch with you and sends it out the first of next week.....

        TTYL - Frank