Magazine WAS: DML Digest V4 #1021

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Sun Oct 03 1999 - 01:37:01 EDT

That would be me. I just need some time to call some advertisers. Work has
been unusually busy this week and had to work just over 50 hours this week.
If anyone is interested in helping me find some advertisers, please email
me. I am also looking for a cover truck for the first issue. Also, I need
some pics to post in the "ReaDer's RiDes" Section. If you have questions you
would like answered in the "Letters to the Editor" Section E-mail me those.
Any and all suggestions and comments are welcome and appreciated. Please
email me privately at magazine@smokindakota.com.

Also, I need suggestions on titles for this magazine. I was thinking
"Smokin' Dodge Trucks" or "Smokin' Dodge Toys". Someone else suggested
"DakRamGo's". Any other ideas?

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk