Re: RE: The little 6'er that could (long)

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 03 1999 - 01:37:42 EDT

Yea yea yea. Those were your R/Ts. but what numbers do you have for the
quarter? and what mods have you done?
-Dester

<< Thanks Alan for the long, but true post. But what Alan
 didn't tell you was that this little 6er cut almost a
 perfect light(while beating Good ol' Gordon). I cut a
 .505 light. Got the time slip to prove it!! I will be
 having it framed, plaqued, glossed, scanned in, posted
 on my puter. I was hesitant to do it, but the
 announcer talked me into it. I figured I'd be out in
 the beginning, but hell no!!

 GO 6ER's GO 6ER's!!!