Re: Odd Noises - New FABM

From: Ryan & Joellen LeBlanc (rleblanc1@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Oct 03 1999 - 02:15:37 EDT

Jeff,

When I did the same setup in my DAK and Durango, I got the hissing. If you
play with the pedal just right, you can hear the air hissing into the
throttle body. It is just like when you whistle with your mouth. When the
blades are just barely opened, it will hiss. Nothing to worry about. I
kinda like playing with it when I am on the highway. Sometimes I am at the
perfect speed, and I can get it to hiss - hiss- hiss. My wife just looks at
me like I am crazy. Maybe I am ;o)

Ryan LeBlanc
99, Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, SLT, Forest Green
97, CC, 5.2L, 5 spd, 4x2, SLT+