RE: Jet chip for sale

From: jelledge (jelledge@micron.com)
Date: Sun Oct 03 1999 - 13:43:10 EDT

Yes, Bernd you are right that the Jet chip has different
part numbers. However as I explained I used the chip that
was originally ordered for a '99 dak v6 manual (used for
3 months and worked very nicely), then put the jet chip
onto a '99 V8 auto and also used for 3 months and worked
really well with 92+ gas.

So go figure, all I know is it works just fine on both
systems. If all the jet chip does is advance the timing
then it makes sense.

From: "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net>
Subject: DML: RE: Jet Chip for Sale