What should I expect in the 1/4 mile?

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 03 1999 - 13:31:36 EDT

Ok folks, I'm going to be running my 1999 R/T either next weekend, or the
following weekend out at Milan for the first time. (And to add, will be the
first time I've ever dragged at a strip)

The truck is a 1999 Regular Cab R/T with the following short list of mods:
2 pc. ASP underdrive pulley set
K&N Gen II
Quick-D Throttle Body
Weight loss program (no air, no spare/jack/etc.)

So my question is: What should I expect to be running in the 1320?
I have about 5,000 miles on the truck, so it should be nicely broken in. (I
was thinking about making my second oil change before the race, and put in
synthetic)

Also, seeings how this will be my first trip to the track... any pointers are
greatly appreciated. With a slush box, I'm guessing my only problem will be
simpily getting a good reaction time, and trying to limit my wheel spin...
but still, please lemme know what I can do to try and hammer down the slowest
ET possible.