Re: Radiator flush out tip

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 03 1999 - 18:10:25 EDT

In a message dated 10/3/99 4:57:41 PM Central Daylight Time,
CDaivs3872@aol.com writes:

<< I just did the radiator flush thing to the Dak. Put the little Prestone
flush
 T in the heater hose (BTW Thanks for putting a splice in the line Dodge, all
 I had to do was unclip it and drop in the T...no cutting even). Unbelievable
 amount of nasty goo came out after just 50K miles. Anyway, be sure to direct
 overflow from radiator away from those cute little driving lights or you can
 they explode!

I used this Prestone Flush Kit on my Dak, works great. I flush my system
every other year and drain/fill the radiator every year. I replaced the tstat
at 100,000 miles with the stock 195 tstat, and it wasnt even corroded, but
bought/put a new one in anyways due to a tstat gasket leak.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6