Re: Re: Got the Jet installed

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun Oct 03 1999 - 18:53:22 EDT

I do believe the jet chip does something I notice it on the street the truck
feels snappier but the basis for my comparison is at the track. with that
said I hope it's understood that I'm not trashing the jet chip, it simply
doesn't give ME what I'm looking for. My biggest complaint I have with JET
is when I called them to ask them what parameters the chip changed noone
there could answer me. they wouldn't say timing or fuel or ............ just
that it is dyno proven to make more hp. NOT the answer I was looking for.
please don't take what i say as gospel I'm sure there is 100 people reading
this that know more about motors or computers than myself.
If the JET is giving you what you were looking for then by all means more
power to you(pun).
BTW the non-changes in et I was stating were at a more mild non gigle gas
ingesting pass in the 14.7 area.
Again, I will have more data this coming weekend after I get my hypertech
and have it at the track.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1