Re: Pace Edwards covers

From: durling@ibm.net
Date: Mon Oct 04 1999 - 10:09:32 EDT

Hey,
A Pace cover is nice if you can park your truck in the shade alot. I've got one
and i'm on my second cover due to sun bleaching. I use 303 protectant on it twice
a month, once a week during the summer, and it still keeps bleaching out. The
cover is nice but I am probably going to replace mine. Got the last cover about 9
months ago and it already looks like the first one. BTW, changing out the covers
is a pain in the rear. Spend the extra money and get a roll-n-lock. They look
nice, are really well built, and can take alot more punishment. Think of it as a
heavy hurricane shutter on the bed of your truck but designed to look nice. The
company that builds them also builds hurricane shutters.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport