Re: Glow In the dark bedliner

From: Alberto Aguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 04 1999 - 10:57:19 EDT

well when you go cruisin.....remove the tonneau and
have some blacklights installed under the inner lip of
the bed.....they should make phosflourescent stuff
like that light right up..charge or no charge. Kinda
like when you walk into a club and the glowing hands
on your watch light up under a black light. just an
idea.