Re: Poor Mopar Performance..

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 04 1999 - 16:44:27 EDT

READ IT AGAIN! I didn't say MOPAR sucks. I said their service from mopar
performance really let me down.. They didn't even give a #$% at what a
dakota owner had to ask. LET ALONE OPEN up the damn displays. Ford, and
Chevy were open and talking to EVERYONE that asked them something. Mopar
Performance is a real let down. I like mopars. I like dodge trucks. but
there are times when i think i could have done better with another cars.
That's human nature. we'll never be happy with what we've got.
-Dester

<< Go away!! If you're out to say Mopar sucks then do it somewhere else. I
 don't want to hear it. Mopar leads the pack. All others follow (including
 Chevy and Ford).