Re: EGT

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Oct 04 1999 - 16:48:22 EDT

Actually I was referring to the exhaust gas temp typically at WOT one cyl
will run leaner than the rest by nature of the intake design. It is usually
a good place to put the probe for an exhaust gas temp guage in this cyl as
it will be burning the hottest. It's a good warning of when you are about to
melt a piston and if your're quick enough to get off the throttle save the
engine
later
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9