Re: RE: Radiator flush out tip

From: CDaivs3872@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 04 1999 - 19:43:25 EDT

Same way you find out that anything else that explodes does. By trial and
error (or just my usual luck). And like all electrical components, once you
let the smoke out they don't work anymore!

Chris from CVille

In a message dated 10/3/99 10:29:48 PM Central Daylight Time, bernd@texas.net
writes:

> Hehehe...and how did we find that out. ;)
>
> - Bernd

Unbelievable