Re: Sarah's GIRL POWER Dak

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 04 1999 - 19:40:27 EDT

In a message dated 10/4/99 4:16:19 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Erics5.9@home.com writes:

<< Sarah,
   You really think your name is common? That's got to be the one of the
 best female names around! Just my opinion. We almost named my daughter
 Sarah, but we were dead set on having a son named Isaac, so we opted for
 Kourtnie for our daughter. Issac and Sarah just seemed to related ya
 know! Anyways Im rambling now! Got to get ready for my GM interview.
 Freakin 5 hour freakin interviews suck. Especially at GM!
 Eric
 95 5.9 Dak for now >>

Funny you say that Eric, cause my dream girl would be named Sarah.

Brad