RE: Not again! Ball Joints....

From: Smith, Don W, SITS (donwsmith@att.com)
Date: Tue Oct 05 1999 - 07:13:03 EDT

After 3 visits to my dealer I asked him to take a little ride with me. I
hijacked him for a 30 mile
ride to a KFC restaurant where my truck sounds like a sledge hammer is
hitting my front end when I leave the parking lot. After hearing the noise
he finally replied that something is very wrong
with your front-end. That's what I have been telling him for 3 months. So
they are working the problem.
I suggest to anyone with this type of problem that showing is believing!
Don